What's new

para Achel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Hola Ultra-X. Lo primero, no deberías poner estos mensajes aquí. Envíame un mensaje privado, pero DEJAME RESPONDERTE!
Lo segundo, intenta usar un corrector de ortografía antes de responderme.
Responderé a tu pregunta cuando me dejes enviar mensajes privados.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Ultra-X. First, you shouldn't be posting this in here. Just send me a private message, but LET ME ANSWER YOU!
Second, try to use a spellchecker before posting in spanish.
I'll answer you once you let me PM you.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Anchel said:
you shouldn't be posting this in here. Just send me a private message

Sound Advice.

Ultra-X said:
:D
Sie puedes de donde vienes ?

Like the "Rules\Guidelines" say

Please write in English, as clearly as you can.

that didnt look like an attempt to even try

please do so in future

supergamer

Banned
You can use a dictionary too. Maybe your grammar isn't very good but the most people will understand you! It's always more understandable than Spanish!

Cyberman

supergamer said:
You can use a dictionary too. Maybe your grammar isn't very good but the most people will understand you! It's always more understandable than Spanish!

This thread is now closed.

PERSONAL messages should always use the Private Mai <PM>l system provided for you by emutalk. Please keep posts on the topic of the forum you are in. PM's are the best way to get an individual users feedback or advice as well without everyone else reading it .. even if it's in a foreign language.

Also please avoid using languages other than english, granted it might be easier for you, it's not for other people. English does require constant practice, and it is a difficult language I can say. The lingua franca though is english here. Thanks!

Post your PROGRAMMING related questions in this forum only.

Cyb :saint:

Status
Not open for further replies.