What's new

Turok series do they work?

unbornoregon

turok series do they work is your screen turn black whenever you try to play one how does the problem be fixed or are the roms just faulty whats the answer?:geek: :holiday:

L

Lachp30

Yes, the first one definatley works on Project64 very well. As for you black screen troubles, is your computers specs good enough for emulation? Also, make sure not to "sync game audio":)

OP
U

unbornoregon

here are my specs System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 11/3/2002, 11:11:53
Machine name: JANET-34YRNU9NH
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) (2600.xpclnt_qfe.010827-1803)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: GBT___
System Model: AWRDACPI
BIOS: GBT - 30302e32
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.80GHz
Memory: 256MB RAM
Page File: 256MB used, 362MB available
Primary File System: FAT32
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 (4.08.01.0810)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.01.2600.0000 32bit Unicode

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
unbornoregon said:
turok series do they work is your screen turn black whenever you try to play one how does the problem be fixed or are the roms just faulty whats the answer?:geek: :holiday:

Well, my Turok ROM, just as an example, loads the intros fine, and the menu... but the moment I go to the game, I get a black screen.

It's a bad ROM...

The Jackal

Swedish Wiking
I've only tried the first one and it works flawlessly. Some GFX glitches if you go up close to a wall (you see through them), though. Perhaps due to the default video plugin.. Dunno <_<

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
The Jackal said:
I've only tried the first one and it works flawlessly. Some GFX glitches if you go up close to a wall (you see through them), though. Perhaps due to the default video plugin.. Dunno <_<

Sounds like the near clipping is too close.