What's new

Finished GS

Macca

Well i just finished GS and i have a warning to people if they are about to finish it;

Keep a save game before you go up against the last boss! When you beat it you cannot go back through the game collecting more items and djinn, so if you wanna do that make sure you have a backup save before you go against the last boss.

Apart from that i must say that it is an amazing game :)

<<<below contains a spoiler>>>

At the end of the game you are asked if you want to save and if you select yes it says that you cannot play this file anymore. if you continue you will see that it keeps the file which contains details of your characters and items. This as many people believe will enable you to carry on your progrerss into the next golden sun game(s) which there definately is goning to be (it has the to be continued at the end) So that means that there will be a gs2! :D

RPGlover12

this game is a kick ass ut i dontplay it much
and how did u pass all this
and is it veryhard or not
:)
plz answer me macca

Foxeh

im quite a way into it myself, but im waiting till Xmas till i get my flash linker so i can carry on with it, but i agree, its a kickass game

OP
Macca

Macca

great game - i did it in just over 30hours and i collected alot of things. some parts get hard cause you have no idea what to do but i just figured them out, you could if you want go to a guide but i don't like them :) I haven't played many rpgs but this one is probably a medium difficulty

RPGlover12

i liked it very much
but i dont have time for i t
maybe in mid year i will continue
and i dont work out with the real system
and whats the use of the gamecube link
that i can link gba to gamecube
whats the use
:)

blizz

I think the idea people are formulating, is that even though you can start a new party with each game, you can carry all of your party through each game in a certain sequence as they grow up

much like carrying your party over from Balders Gate to Balders Gate 2

OP
Macca

Macca

yup thats the general feeling cause it saves a file on one of your three spots and you cannot access it. it is called 'saved data' so it give the impression :p