What's new

Cruis'n USA

Eliminator

The Eliminator
I can't seem to get that to work in 1964. I tried changing the settings around still blank screen. I was using jabo's d3d, azimer's 0.3 rev 2.2, and jabo's input.

OP
Eliminator

Eliminator

The Eliminator
I tried the DMA thing still nothing. GooDN64 says:
Cruis'n USA (U) (V1.0) [b4]. I tried it on other emulators and it worked.

RJA

The PC Wiz
Eliminator, you have a bad Cruisn'USA ROM

There's probably a patch for it using Palob's Bad to Good ROM patches. Select the patch file that matches the name of your bad
Cruisn'USA ROM that Good N64 renamed it to. For more information, please see Smiff's info on the ROM patches at
NeSC (www.smiff.clara.net). It seems like bad Cruisn'USA ROMs
are common.

OP
Eliminator

Eliminator

The Eliminator
OK I fixed it. It's now Cruisn' USA (U) [!]. But I still get a blank screen when I try to run it in 1964.

crhylove

Banned
here's what worked for me.

i couldn't get it to work until i set internal transforms in the graphic options menu. u usin' an ATI card ?

rhy

Boooooommm

The Wanderer
I can't get it to work in any way. I have Cruis'n USA (U) (V1.0) [b3], but 1964 doesn't wanna work with it. And Project64 says something about a loop and stop emulating it.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
either patch it, get another rom, or try another gfx plugin, quite a few run crusin usa. both the unofficial daedalus d3d 0.08 and the officialdaedalus d3d 0.08 pre3 work with crusin usa. u might wanna try and uninstal 1964 (using the supplied uninstal files). i remember a while back i had a similar problem, and then i uninstalled the emu and plugins, and it worked. worth a try.

Boooooommm

The Wanderer
I use the Jabo plug ins. TR64 emulates Cruisn USA fine (I patched it to (U) (!)) with the Jabo plug ins. So, I don't think it's the plug in.