What's new

eVoodooXP

NicePics

Bluhaha!
Yeah... UltraHLE Alpha 1.1.5 and eVoodooXP 3.2 is either damn jerky, grey screen when fog enabled or usually both. And it eats up all free memory in the progress so I at least have to log out.

Gl2ideal is the best wrapper but there's no using the lens of truth with that. And it leaves uhle.exe hanging in processes when exited.

I'm playing zelda OoT with uhle because of the start menu delay thingy... MM is great on 1964.

So, any help with evoodoo or suggestion of another wrapper is appreciated. :santa:

Knuckles

eVOODOO have an issue with the the fog table, so disable it, and for the lenth of truth, its a video issue, no the wrapper.Use a walkthrough or try by yourself, that's the same for me: but i pass the game 4 or 5 time already and this time i know where are the holes when i do the botton of the well. So i dont really need the lenth.

OP
NicePics

NicePics

Bluhaha!
OK, but there's still major jerkiness in zelda (no other game so far) even with the fog option turned off.
And what video issue are we talking about with gl2ideal then?

R

rico001

my settings

I used Gl2ideal

set at no fog (I think)
no waverace fix

resolution 512x384 windowed

Nvidia GeForce2 MX100/200 (Verto)

D3D Settings
-------------------------------
no fog table emulation
no 3D nvidia logo
0x anistropic filtering
Best Texture Quality

3D Antialiasing
2x antialiasing
Texture Sharpening

OpenGL Settings
Verticle Sync -- Always off
Auto Select --Buffer Flipping mode
Anistropic Filtering Disabled

games did ok except for major emu bugs, some froze graphics cards and caused other errors.

It doesn't seem to be a plugin problem as I have tried different ones.

OP
NicePics

NicePics

Bluhaha!
Well, thanks for your suggestions. I'll play around with different settings and I read somewhere about disabling the W-buffer when using a wrapper.
Still, the glide wrapper era seems to be ending...