What's new

triforce???

DEAD MAN.INC

All the people are talking about it what the hell is that in game of zelda?:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: >_< >_< >_<

Valek

Ok, first off, stop with the smiley faces. It's making me sick. Second, this is a forum for submitting screenshots, hence the forum name "SCREENSHOT SUBMISSION". Don't post crap like this without some kind of screenshot attached. And third, learn to use grammar. Are you asking what the triforce is? Are you asking if it's in zelda? We can't tell, beacuse your 4th-grade sentence makes no sense.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Take a chill pill Valek.

Dead Man, if youve played a zelda game (any of them) you'd know that the triforce is what the whole game centers around. The Triforce of Power, the Triforce of Wisdom, and the Triforce of Courage form together to make the tripple triangle you see in the game everywhere.

Valek

Chill pill? Where can I buy one of those? I have never seen them at any pharmacy. Maybe it's some kind of illegal drug...OMG, you fucking pot head! Crack baby! I don't touch that stuff! Keep your chill pills to yourself!

...but deep down inside, you know everything in my first response was true.

OP
DEAD MAN.INC

DEAD MAN.INC

hmm

Oke thnx Eagle for explaining that to me..
Second of all vallek whats up with you ?
Whats ya problem chill man cool down..:plain:

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
valek, do you see where he is from? get it? english probably is not his first language. you need to calm down buddy. People like you piss me off. To be honest, nobdy cares what makes you sick.

here's an idea. Why dont you:
a) become a forum mod,
b) Major in English Grammar
c) Get a FUCKING life

AND then, mabey, somebody will listen to you.

DeadMan, dont wory about him.

Everbody else, sorry for the swearing, but these sorts of people drive me crazy with their "everbody HAS to be perfect" bullshit

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
james.miller said:
valek, do you see where he is from? get it? english probably is not his first language. you need to calm down buddy. People like you piss me off. To be honest, nobdy cares what makes you sick.

here's an idea. Why dont you:
a) become a forum mod,
b) Major in English Grammar
c) Get a FUCKING life

AND then, mabey, somebody will listen to you.

DeadMan, dont wory about him.

Everbody else, sorry for the swearing, but these sorts of people drive me crazy with their "everbody HAS to be perfect" bullshit

Very true. Well said. :flowers:

:phone:

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
:blush: thanks lol. were all equal here (well, nearly). i just like to see everbody treated as such.

You get what you give, i say.