What's new

Unreal championsip!

DEAD MAN.INC

Tell me what ya think about UC on x box?
O have it and i love it..
Controls are bit screwed up but u can get used to it..:holiday:

Eagle

aka Alshain
DEAD MAN.INC said:
Tell me what ya think about UC on x box?
O have it and i love it..
Controls are bit screwed up but u can get used to it..:holiday:

Is UC the same as UT2k3 for PC only with a different name?

Eagle

aka Alshain
B*A*G*G said:
its pretty much the same game.

The PC version is probably better though, maybe the graphics/sound/gameplay are the same, but the PC excells in online capability, XBox doenst have the good players on it.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
Eagle said:
The PC version is probably better though, maybe the graphics/sound/gameplay are the same, but the PC excells in online capability, XBox doenst have the good players on it.
well... somewhat...
the only reason anyone would buy UC is because it supports xbox live. wich is good for online play, and that nifty little headset makes team games alot more interesting.

but as far as graphics go id say that UC is utter crap (when compared to ut2003).
the frame rate is so bad that i can't play for 15min without getting a freakin migraine. im talking under 15fps most of the time.
plus the textures look like poo,
& the redone weapon skins look like ass

OP
DEAD MAN.INC

DEAD MAN.INC

grrrr

B*A*G*G said:
well... somewhat...
the only reason anyone would buy UC is because it supports xbox live. wich is good for online play, and that nifty little headset makes team games alot more interesting.

but as far as graphics go id say that UC is utter crap (when compared to ut2003).
the frame rate is so bad that i can't play for 15min without getting a freakin migraine. im talking under 15fps most of the time.
plus the textures look like poo,
& the redone weapon skins look like ass

CRAP!!! not true frame rate rulez is fine in pc version whole games has locks up even with my ge force 4 ti4600!

X box plays fine without lockups!

graphics hmm.yes they are not like crap they are nice!

that game is fun and good so don't shit about it!(!)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Re: grrrr

DEAD MAN.INC said:
CRAP!!! not true frame rate rulez is fine in pc version whole games has locks up even with my ge force 4 ti4600!

X box plays fine without lockups!

graphics hmm.yes they are not like crap they are nice!

that game is fun and good so don't shit about it!(!)

I'm sure the game is fine, I'm just saying, I'd bet XBox Live is nothing compared to an online PC. Also I've never had lockups with UT2K3

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Xbox Live has this nice headset function, and a syntheseizer that gives your voice a different accent. Other than that, it's a matching service, sort of like Gamespy.
Anyway Eagle, you hadn't tried it, so why crap on it?

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
My opinion of it...
twas shite....
:happy:

PC's version rules...
after all the hype i heard about the Xbox version having vehicles... i was excited.. but just a big let down...

/me goes back to halo for his multiplayer fantasies :p