What's new

Network Biohazard

Jaz

Ex-Mod
OK, is it just me, or does the thought of playing Resident Evil on PS2 online with 3 friends (PSO-styley) make every hair on the back of your neck stand on end?!

Can't wait for this - will be awesome!!

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
pj64er said:
do you have a link for this? i thought all REs are going to gamecube...

I read the preview of it in this months Edge magazine.

Previews this month include Network_Biohazard (PS2), Eve Online (PC), StarCraft: Ghost (Xbox, PS2, GC), F-Zero AC/GC (Arcade, GC), Sly Raccoon (PS2), Prescreen Alphas (various), and in-depth looks at Capcom’s Viewtiful Joe (GC) and Climax’s Sudeki (Xbox).

And blizz, shut it, it looks awesome and you know it!

blizz

Jaz said:
blizz, shut it, it looks awesome and you know it!

ok go download the Resi4 video or the Product Number 3 video and then come back and say it looks awesome :p

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
blizz said:
ok go download the Resi4 video or the Product Number 3 video and then come back and say it looks awesome :p

Getting a little defensive, Mr Nintendo.. ;)

Martin

Administrator
Network Biohazard...oooohhh

*shivers*

*kicks JaZ in the bollocks*

That would be awesome. :D

Martin

Administrator
Jaz said:

You all know it's gonna rock. :happy:

What's gonna rock? Your ballsack after the kick? :happy:

Seriously, it would be awesome (regarding the game, not the sack) :D

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Jaz said:
OK, is it just me, or does the thought of playing Resident Evil on PS2 online with 3 friends (PSO-styley) make every hair on the back of your neck stand on end?!

Can't wait for this - will be awesome!!

ohhh yeah i know, ive been wanting back up in an resident evil game ever since i played resident evil 2. Imagine being cornered by zombies, and running out of ammo (normally you'd think crap am dead) but then out of know where someone with a shotgun comes in and starts blasting the zombies lol its gonna be great :happy:

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Josep said:
only a matter of time when they finally got lan games with consoles;)

You could LAN the Jaguar for games like Battlesphere. :happy: