What's new

Madden 2003

Eagle

aka Alshain
I know this has been out for a while but I just got it. Originally I already owned 2001 and I was thinking under the assumption, if youve played one youve played them all. I was dead wrong. The detail in the latest edition of the Madden football series is awesome, It has new european teams, the graphics are unbelieveable, the voice overs know what you did on the last possesion/defense and comment on it when you get to the next possesion/defense and compare it to the current drive, this is all done in voice, not onscreen statistics, The close ups are more realistic, just like TV, and of course lets not forget the sexy voice of Melissa, with her sideline commentary and injury reports.

Definately a game to buy.

OP
Eagle

Eagle

aka Alshain
I'm not sure I havent looked for that yet, Its so complex you have to do quite a bit of new learning, I especially like the franchise mode where you are the team owner and you dont actually play the games, just make the trades and manage salaries and such. You can also play online. And it can play MP3s too.

I'll look and see if you can create plays

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Eagle said:
Well, I dont see anything about creating plays

Hrm, I'm sure I read somewhere that you could. Anyway, I'll look into it.

If you can it'll be sweet. Time to make the good old Flea Flicker! (non NFL fans should just not bother trying to understand the last comment ;) ).

OP
Eagle

Eagle

aka Alshain
Jaz said:
Hrm, I'm sure I read somewhere that you could. Anyway, I'll look into it.

If you can it'll be sweet. Time to make the good old Flea Flicker! (non NFL fans should just not bother trying to understand the last comment ;) ).

I think one of the playbooks already has one, but I'm not sure which, I think I saw one on one of the teams.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Holy shit! After weeks of trying to hunt down this baby as all of the shops had sold out, finally found it two days ago! One word describes this game.. awesome! :happy:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Eagle said:
Its so complex you have to do quite a bit of new learning.

I can't believe how realistic it is! You can challenge the outcome on the field for fucks sake! And true-to-life injuries! Game is so amazing! :D

nycbeatatl

Lives in ATL, longs for NYC.
I have the Gamecube version.
Great graphics.
Great sound.
Great gameplay.
Great soundtrack.
Lots of fun.
If you don't have it, and you're an American, shame on you. :blush:

Last edited: