What's new

Apollo website to be updated

Azimer

Emulator Developer
The official announcement of my intentions will be made by 11:59pm CST (USA) on Thursday, December 5th.

ra5555

N64 Newbie
nice! Azimer's Back :)

:n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
/me just hopes for the sound plugin

-_-

Or maybe he's going to take over the world...
Or activated the trojan horse in apollo64 and control all windows users andlet them automaticly transfer money to his account ^_^

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Lol,
/me hopes it's a ps2 emulator :geek:
Just hope it isn't that azimer is leaving or stopping the projects :blush:
But I don't honestly think he will :)

supergamer

Banned
Hey Azimer,

Are you back already? You've just leaved! Better man! Are you busy with creating new sound-plugins?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
no point guessing, just wait until thursday, if we bother Azimer until thursday like we did with his last topics, people bothered him all the way through october "Hey, its the 15th!", lameness like that could screw ourselves over like last time, so please avoid this, whos with me? :)

:apollo:

supergamer

Banned
Hey Azimer! It's my birthday (no I'm not St. Nicholas)! Please place some good news! A new sound plugin or something like that.

Trotterwatch

supergamer please take note of this wisdom posted by Sayargh a few posts up:

no point guessing, just wait until thursday, if we bother Azimer until thursday like we did with his last topics, people bothered him all the way through october "Hey, its the 15th!", lameness like that could screw ourselves over like last time, so please avoid this, whos with me?

So can you please PLEASE PLEASE wait until tomorrow - it ain't that long to wait for what hopefully is good news.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Azimer said:
The official announcement of my intentions will be made by 11:59pm CST (USA) on Thursday, December 5th.

/me Sends Azi a new Clock & Calendar :ermm:
& now i go to Kip :|

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Maybe he's delaying a day for each stupid comment.....
;)

And No, I'm not refering to you, Gent.

Last edited:

Valek

Or maybe Azi exists in an alternate universe, where rabid hamsters and purple penguins roam the pink-grassed lands, and the sky glows green with green jello, and the sun is a big meatball that the moondogs of the outer realm constantly nibble at. In his alternate universe, time flows more slowly due to the planet being rotated by slave labored donkeys, so it is really December the 2nd to him.

...Well hey, that would explain why he hasn't posted the news.

Remote

He never said which year he was planing to update the page, most people here assume he's refering to december 5th 2002... :p

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Or maybe this thread has, once again, reminded him of why he was going to leave the community of uneducated, clueless, and juvenile intellect that pretty much defines the emulation scene.

There are some members of this community that have the ability to be rational and promote positive discussion of emulation. there are others who seem to want to argue about every emulator ever made, and spread the hate for anything they don't understand and are unwilling to learn about.

Pardon my lack of punctuation and spacing, my keyboard has several dead keys, I'm just waiting for the replacement.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Anouncing Anything is sure to generate some questions, people are curious creatures, what some people don't seem to realize is that not everyone on earth is as intelligent as you would like them to be.

As far as this thread is concerned, all it is, is questions and a couple of jokes, I personally wouldn't see this as a reason to quit, but thats me. questions definatly not, because, no matter who announces what, theres sure to be some people asking questions, its enevitable.

If you don't want questions, you should either not announce or lock the thread, as far as silliness is concerned, this is a forum, like any meeting chat place theres going to be some joking about, and emutalk.net doesn't strike me as the purely 100% serious crowd of people, what a world this would be if we were all a bunch of boring little gits, lol ^_^

again locking the thread would solve this problem.

Its more likely to assume that amizer just had some things he didn't expect to take care of, so I think we should just sit it out until he comes back, thats just me.