What's new

Humm ... something changed ?

Bobbi

NGEmu guy
Administrator
Good day ladies and gentelman. You might already know me from some other places (hello mom, hello dad !), but that doesn't matter. As you might have noticed, this server collapsed under the load of the old message board and was down for several days now.

Therefor, after Wormie, Martin, Braveheart and I worked on it for several days, the decission was made to upgrade to this new forum software this forum - and that's what you are currently looking at.

The downside of all this is, as you might already have noticed, that all posts and member data has been lost. However, it was only a question of time until this would have happened anyway with iB3. If you're interrested in technical informations why all this happened ... you're now looking at a PHP powered forum with mySQL as backend. We are not sure how the memory usage will work out, but this one is supposed to be a lot more stable, faster and has more features.

If you notice any bugs, have any suggestions or anything else, feel free to leave a message and the staff will look what it can do. And now, enjoy your new message board ;)

Bobbi

Macca

it's ok...all the smilies survived the change...phew! :cool:

lol..the first post is so nice and serious (Bobbi) and then smiff comes and says ARSE :D hehe :devil:

/me slaps everyone and plays with the colours

Martin

Administrator
Martin laughs at the junior members. Gotta love you guys. :p

Smiff is da man. LOL :D

Martin

Administrator
This 0wns! Server load is low, and I'm high! Not high on drugs, note that. I'm high on happiness. Gotta love these colours.

Btw, I'm #1 in number of posts. ;)

CoCoLUS

my suggestion: change the user titles to something more funny ;)
like addicted emulator, newbee, emu-god and so on.. maybe this should go in a new thread

CoCoLUS

Mayco

Where are the smilies with 'emutalk' or something else on like 'I'm with stupid' is on :stupid:

I think those smilies didn't survive the board change...

Martin

Administrator
Mayco said:
Where are the smilies with 'emutalk' or something else on like 'I'm with stupid' is on :stupid:

I think those smilies didn't survive the board change...

Right, well, I'll add them all soon. :D

sk8bloke22

roll for life
im a newbie again.

at last i dont hav to use my real name anymore (my mistake i types robert leighton on the last board as my screen name by accident :D).